I recently watched the Limitless film, and as someone who specializes in memory improvement I took quite an interest in the film. So much that I even began doing research if a real Limitless pill actually exists. To my surprise there were a lot of cognitive enhancers not just those that improve memory.
For those that don’t know the film is about a character played by Bradley Cooper, who is a lousy writer until he bumps into an old friend. This old friend introduces him to the limitless pill, aka NZT. He was skeptical about taking the pill at first, but then he decided to try it. Then the next day he was a changed man, and was able to finish his book and have it handed to a publisher (who was astounded by his work).
So just what is the Limitless Pill?
In the film it is called NZT, and memory and cognitive enhancing drug that gives Bradley Cooper and others who take the pill the ability to think at lighting speed. They say we only use about 10% of our brains power, and in the film they talk about how the Limitless pill is able to unlock the other 90%.
Unfortunately, it doesn’t go well for long as Bradley Cooper discovers some alarming side effects. Notably, that he has to keep taking the drug, headaches, nausea, and discovers people had died by coming off the pill.
Here the Limitless Pills Benefits
- Improved cognitive function
- Enhanced memory
- Mood improvement
- Faster response times
- Increase in risk taking
I began looking for pills that have the same qualities, but without the harmful side effects. It took a while to research and many different options came up. Ultimately, I decided to try some out. The promises were bold but I read here (http://thelimitlessjourney.com/limitless-pill/) that this one was the best.
Some people say the Limitless pill is Adderall, others say Addium, or even Nuvigil. I tried a few, but preferred one called CogniMaxx XL, this one had the biggest benefits I found, even though they hyped up the product a lot. I didn’t get the same benefits as the Limitless pill, however I still saw improvements in memory and cognitive function.
Overall I recommend trying a trusted brand or one with plenty of reviews. There is currently nothing like the Limitless pill, simply supplements that you can use to improve your brain. But used over a long period of time this drugs could help your dad to day abilities, decisions, and memory. Hope you enjoyed this read.